SDC Verifier is a powerful FEM software with an advanced calculation core that verifies structures according to different design standards. The goal is to automate all possible routine work and speed up a verification of the engineering projects significantly. The main difference between SDC Verifier and other FEA software are:
- • a standard based calculation core;
- • recognition tools;
- • a lot of predefined standards;
- • an extensive report generator
With the recognition tools structural items as beam members, plates, welds, stiffeners, panels and joints can be directly verified according to their specific requirements. A lot of tutorials with example models for Ansys, Femap and Simcenter available.
SDC Verifier already includes predefined standards on fatigue, stiffener and plate buckling, beam member checks, joint checks and weld. The following standards are implemented from the box
• ABS 2004: Guide for buckling and ultimate strength assessment for offshore structures;
• ABS 2014: Rules for building and classing (floating production installations);
• AISC ASD 9th edition (July 1989);
• AISC 360-10, 14th edition (2010);
• API RP 2A LRFD, 1st edition (1993);
• API RP 2A WSD 21st edition (2007);
• DIN 15018 (1984);
• DNV OS C101 LRFD (April 2011)
• DNV OS C201 WSD (April 2011)
• DNV Classification Notes NO. 30.1 (Buckling Strength Analysis, July 1995);
• DNV RP C201: Buckling Strength of Plated Structures (Recommended Practice, October 2010);
• FEM 1.001, 3rd edition (1998);
• Eurocode3, Part 1-9: Fatigue (2006);
• Eurocode3, Part 1-1: Member checks (2005);
• Eurocode3, Part 1-8: Weld Strength;
• ISO 19902, 1th edition (2007);
• Norsok N004, Rev. 3 (2013);
With custom checks you can modify the formula of a standard and save it as your own.
SDC Verifier allows the process of report generation to be done automatically, reducing time expenses and maximally automate the process.
It is possible to preview and print the report in Report Designer or Export to Microsoft Word in order to add extra information to calculation report such as comments, images, conclusions if necessary.
Download SDC Verifier for Ansys Brochure